Trade Site Information, Terms & Conditions
There are a limited number of indoor sites available in the main Cartwright Pavilion – the indoor competition hall.
Ensure your application and payment is submitted prior to 15th September.
If you require more information regarding the Show or have any queries regarding trade sites, please get in touch with us.
- All sites are outdoors except for the limited number of indoor spaces.
- Upon receipt of your site payment, entry tickets & receipt will be sent to you in September.
- No refunds will be given unless notified at least 7 days prior to the Show.
- Acceptance of your application is at the discretion of the organising Committee.
- Gates to the showgrounds will open at 6.30am and traders must be in the showgrounds and set up before 9.00am.
- All vehicles not contained within your site area must be removed and off the grounds before 9AM.
- It is the responsibility of the stallholder to clear away all rubbish at the end of the day.
- Large skip bins will be provided on the grounds for all rubbish removal.